Alright. Sidney tagged me to tell both of you who read this six unremarkable quirks about me. The rules are:
* Link the person who tagged you. (See above)
* Mention the rules in your blog. (These are they)
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours. (See below)
* Tag six bloggers by linking them. (They shall be “it”)
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (OK, that will take a little time.)
If you still care at this point, well, first, shame on you for having nothing better to do. And, second, here we go:
1) I am organized to the point of neurotic. My current fixation is a comparative flow chart of the prices of commonly purchased goods in the three different grocery stores in my area. I use this list to go from store-to-store, finding the best deals. The money saving is secondary to my sense of organizational accomplishment. Seriously.
2) I eat frozen peas when I write.
3) I have a collection of ouija boards hanging in my upstairs foyer. I never use them. While I really don’t believe much can ever happen from a previous owner’s sessions with the Other Side, I still sage them before I hang them–just in case.
4) I have a weakness for eye makeup and firmly believe Sephora is my mother ship.
5) I bought “The Anarchist Cookbook” from Amazon in a fit of rebellious anger, just so I would be put on that rumored FBI list and waste their Bradburian time.
6) Indulging in some magical thinking, I had a tattoo done over the surgery scar on my lower back. The rationale was: I was never going to let a doctor damage my ink with a scalpel, so I would just make sure I never had to have back surgery again. It’s worked so far.
Now for my victims: Christina, Spy, Steve-O, Lana, Sqt, and Kate (if you’re around). Charles, you get a link just for the hell of it, but I’m not tagging you because I know you’re not a big fan of these. But, the rest of you best pony up the goods!