Christina adorably felt I had eight things interesting enough about myself to share with the rest of you and tagged me for this:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
If you’ve not already moved on to a more interesting blog (what’s wrong with you?), here are my eight random facts:
1) I took four years of French and never understood any of it.
2) Whenever I go to a zoo, I’m torn between interest and guilt.
3) I can’t stand people I don’t know being in my personal space. It’s torture for me to have to sit next to a stranger. That’s part of the reason I don’t fly, and all of the reason why I won’t go see a movie until its been out for two weeks and its a ten o’clock showing.
4) I have a collection of Ouija boards. The cheapest is the 1970’s Parker Brothers one everybody is familiar with. The most expensive is a 1917 William Fuld board. The rarest is a pre-WWII J.M. Simmons board that has a swastika (a symbol of luck before Hitler commandeered it) on one corner. I own many others that are neither rare nor particularly pricey. I have no desire to mess around with any of them.
5) My imagination and my tendency to obsess are pretty much evenly distributed, and I let them both run away with me more often than is probably healthy.
6) I’m the worst video game player you’d ever have the misfortune to see.
7) I’d eat sushi every day of the week, and damn the mercury poisoning.
8) I spent years waiting for something to happen with my life before figuring out that I needed to make it happen.
That’s it. More than you ever needed to know about Avery. Now, go find something better to do.